Thursday, March 29, 2012

Introduction

Hello~ :)

It's been a while since I posted something here. As you can see, I deleted my old posts.
Why? I'm not sure myself, but I think I want to leave some of my past behind, and step forward.

Starting from here, I'd like to post something that's more inspiring (I hope) and be blessings for you all who read the posts I'm going to post.

To know me better, I shall do some introduction.

Let start~ :)

Full name: Lievena Wilianto (read: lee. ve. na.)
Nickname: Liephe, Lieve, Liev, Liv (there are some other childish name that I dont want to post. xD)
Birth date: 18 September 1992
Blood type: A
Nationality: Indonesian
Hometown: Surabaya (but currently living in Singapore)
Siblings: 1 younger brother
Religion: Christian
Studies: Interactive Media Design, Animation Design, Pastry and Bakery (soon)
Language: English, Indonesian, Korean, Chinese, Javanese(?)

Hobbies: texting, chatting, cooking, typing(?), watching movies, going to karaoke with friends, playing board games and card games, browsing, making friends, reading
Interest: Jesus, WHITE, BLUE, books, movies, music video, kpop, disney, pixar, harry potter, animation, pastry, culinary, board games, card games

Favorite:
Genre of Movie: fantasy (Harry Potter), romance (The Vow?), action (This Means War), animation (Finding Nemo / Spirited Away), family (Hugo), drama (The Hunger Games?), musical (The Lion King), sci-fi (In Time, Avengers)
Genre of Music: pop, hip hop, ballad, kpop, ost, mellow
Genre of Drama: CRY! xD
Expressions: :) :( :'( T___T xD

Currently following:
Movie Series: Harry Potter (yes i still... :( i cant believe it's OVER. T__T), The Hunger Games
TV Series: NCIS
Drama: Love Rain, The King2 Hearts
Variety Show: Running Man
Korean Groups: Super Junior, Big Bang, SNSD, 2ne1, 2pm, 2am, Miss A, Shinee, f(x), B1A4, etc

This is all i can think of. If you want to know more, do comment below and i'll edit and input it here. :)

with love,
lievena~ ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment