Thursday, March 29, 2012

那些年

For those who doesn't know, it's a ost song from a movie called 'You are the Apple of My Eyes'.

I know this song from a college friend, who keep singing this song when we go karaoke together.
At first I was like "eh, it's a nice song.", then I kept asking him about this song.
The movie DVD is recently released. But it's a quite old movie, around 2010/2011.

I just watched it a while ago. It's a total NC16 movie. =="
The story line is quite normal, like everyday story, nothing much special.
But the cinematography, oh well, it won some awards, and I admit, the camera angles are pretty good. :)
And knowing that it's from true story makes me 'hoo~~'

This movie also reminds me of my high school year. and college year that just passed.
They are very dear to me. How people care about me, how they help me grow, how we are there for each other.. It's the sweetest memory I will never forget. :)

It reminds me especially on one of my friends who had crush with a guy, and how she desperately talked about him a lot with us. and stuff like that. This may seem ordinary. But those are the moments where people always say "high school is the most beautiful moment".

Regretfully, I didn't go to high school. I went to junior high school, and moved to Singapore, and took o'level. After I finished my o'level, I went straight to college. Actually, I don't have regrets on living like this though. Because as people says "high school is the most beautiful moment", I think "my life has its wonderful moments".

I'm a type of person who loves memories. Memories are beautiful. Although they are sometimes painful, but they help me to grow, inside out. :)

But beware! Don't get dragged too much with memories!!

There was one time in my mid teen age year, I kept going back on the memories where my friend unintentionally hurt me over and over again. She did not do something bad to me, but I think it was just about a miscommunication. It kept creeping my day. That was the time I avoided her.

It was not a good moments. But I let it go. Though it stayed within me, I had no hard feeling on her anymore. Now we can laugh freely. :)

If you easily forget things (or in another word, have a goldfish memory), try to write down. You will laugh or cry, or even inspired by your own past. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment