Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Difference Maker

One blue day on September 2011, my friend gave me a book as my birthday gift. I hadn't read or opened the book until few days ago. The title of the book is "The Difference Maker" by John C Maxwell. My church friend told me that I'd be the difference maker in the future, that was why she gave me the book.

Honestly, even I just read a few page of the book, I don't feel that I'd be one in the future. But I believe that I am made as the main character in this world's story. The reason is because we are made in this world for purpose. Each of us is made differently, to fill in the gap, to complete the story. Like the quote on the movie "Hugo", it goes something like 'Every machine has the exact amount of parts, not more, not less. So if this world is a machine, each of us has our own purposes.' Meaning there's NONE of us that is useless.

Positive mindset brings positive attitudes, which can help to be a difference maker. This is what the few first page of the book says. This book has a lot of good everyday-life quotes and examples that we can lay on, or keep in mind. This first few page inspired me to be a better person with a better attitude. It does not only explain about attitude, as it also mentioned that attitude is not everything.

And, that was where I stopped. :x *hides*

But, I posted this to recommend you for those employees and employers to read this book. Perhaps this is a bit light to some of you, but it can remind you to small stuff that you can fix before you go on to a bigger step you have to go. Perhaps this can equip you to the next level.

Although my friend might not read this, but I personally want to thank her for giving me this. :) I'm inspired to read more. So, I'll be back when I'm done reading~

Bbyong~ ^^

liephe~ .____.

No comments:

Post a Comment